Everything rolled into this page, we’ve setup a series of documentation relating to our themes and also some basics of getting started with WordPress. This is especially helpful for anyone new to WordPress and starting a brand new website.
These are the basics of getting started with the installation of your theme and how to add our license key to ensure you can receive automatic theme update notices.
- Download your theme
- Install a default WordPress theme
- Install your theme
- Adding a license key
- Manage Websites for your License Key
- Updating your theme
This set of tutorials is best suited for anyone new to WordPress. Once your theme is installed, then we can now move on to a few setup tutorials that are common for out themes and to WordPress.
- Plugins and recommendations
- Setup your site logo
- Setup your site’s favicon
- Create your custom menu
- Create your Social Icon menu
- Setting your Media image sizes
Customize Your Website Style
To help you get started with customizing your website, these tutorials will help guide you through the right way of modifying your theme.
- Introduction to the Customizer
- Using the Additional CSS feature
- Using Child Themes to customize your website
- Using the Theme Editor to edit your child theme
- Using a custom CSS plugin for CSS only changes
- An introduction to sidebars and widgets
- Create a custom front page
- Using colour selectors in the customizer
- Show widgets on select pages
- Hide Widget Titles
Premium Theme Tutorials